Nilkamal is a reputed company with over 35 offices and depots and three decades of business. Nilkamal Printmarkpack has worked on manufacturing Continuous Inkjet Printers and has a wide range of consumables and spares that are RoHS compliant.
In the F500 series, Nilkamal offers three products – F530 SI, F560 SI, and F580 SI. The three products are the best inkjet printers for industrial use. F530 SI Continuous Inkjet Printer is advisable for companies looking for basic coding on various materials. F560 SI is ideal for advanced coding, and F580 SI is the right choice when you want your printer to handle high contrast pigmented ink for legibility on dark surfaces.
If you are looking for an industrial inkjet marking printer, we understand that you’ll be using it in the long run.
Let’s look at some of the key benefits of investing in the Nilkamal F500 series Continuous Inkjet Printers.
– Simple Unipart Ink System with NO lock-out hours – Designed using 3D printing technology that improves the printer’s reliability, F500 series printers are ideal for regular use in almost every industry.
– Easy to replace combo external filter – You get the option to simply replace the filter without replacing the entire Unipart.
– Modular Design with Plug and Play serviceability – With this, we make it easy for anyone and everyone to use the printer without any difficulty.
– High-durable IP55 rated construction – A robust yet modular structure is assuring because you might have to use the printers in some of the harshest environments.
– Quick change ink cartridge system – No mess, no-spill; simply change the ink cartridge system whenever there is a need for the same.
How does it work?
Nilkamal F500 series printers have a bright 5.7inch LED display on the printer with multiple buttons for functions you need to perform regularly. You can change the line settings, and the printer does everything else for you.
When you use a continuous inkjet printer, ink is pumped in from the ink reservoir, and the same is ejected through the nozzle that creates a jet of ink. This is then broken up into ink droplets through high-frequency vibrations. Once the droplets are formed, some of them are charged by electrodes. Droplets then pass through deflector plates that create an electrostatic field.
Next, the charged drops are deflected, while the uncharged drops return into the continuous inkjet ink system.